Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Polka Dots

I'm still polk-a-dotted.  Got a hold of my GP and Dr. S.  Both have suggested suspending my use of Plaquenil for 3-4 days to see if the spots will go away.  Dr. S didn't seem all that positive that it was a drug interaction.  But my GP wanted to make sure.

(Que the dueling banjo music)

The small spots seem to be getting bigger and multipling, the big spots are getting uglier.  The blessing is that so far they are on places in my body that are covered in clothing.

I've stumped the doctors! Woot!  Now I get to go on short term bout of steriods to see if it does anything.  They want to test me for Lyme.  I tested negative for it in two earlier blood tests this year.  No tick has touched this body.  (just the thought makes me gives me the heebeyjeebies)

The bad part is that I'm itching all over and am still dotty.

No comments: