Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm Annoyed

I am NOT a happy camper.  I have weird spots erupting around my body. This last week, my legs have been itching.  Like I had a bunch of ants running up and down them.  My left leg in particular.  Then, I went to Bark in the Park on Saturday (I'm involved in dog rescue so I kinda had to, but I had the hat, sunscreen etc.) and I just ended up feeling really crappy when I came home. My face a glorious fushia.

I woke up Saturday morning with a discoid blemish 1/2" wide on my upper inner thigh. Let me tell you.  That was alarming.  It was surrounded by smaller raised pink bumps.  It's not sensitive, just really ugly.

Then that afternoon, I found a raised blemish on my face.  Along my cheek bone.  I'm keeping a photo journal of the blemishes.  That way I can show my doctor when I see him next.

I'm frustrated and annoyed.

I'll get my fight back tomorrow.

No comments: