Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dental Work

I'm getting a crown on a back molar.  That wouldn't be an issue, if I didn't have to go back in and have it recast because something happened to the original cast at the place where the crown is being made.

Why am I talking about this on a Lupus blog?

Because, I have a mother of a headache that is exacerbated by allergies and a flare only to be irritated by the tension of holding my jaw tight for three minute intervals why the most nasty stuff in the world is in my mouth for the mold.

My mouth is still tender.  My sinuses are in revolt.  My head is ready to explode.  AND my system in general just wants me to fly the surrender flag and curl up in a ball to go back to sleep.


Even though I feel like an extra from the dentist scene of the Little Shop of Horrors, my dentist is a good guy. He is aware of my condition and gave me breaks between castings.  I just have to be aware that this is something that will have a more profound affect on me in the future.

I am unamused.

No comments: