Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Patience is NOT my Virtue

Today I am not particularly patient.  I'm being good, taking my medicine.  Finding time to exercise (which hurts and I'm too tired to do it BUT it is suppose to make all this better in the long run) and working on making my diet better.

I WANT INSTANT RESULTS!!!!! I want it now!  NOW I tell you!  I want to feel better NOW!

I know that this is where I put everything in God's hands, having faith that all will work out.  And I have faith.  I really do.

But it doesn't stop that nasty little impatient natural (wo)man part of me screaming at the top of my lungs - I WANT TO BE FIXED!  I don't want to be sick.

So, in my theme of the NOW.  I have faith that I can get through the NOW to get to my future.  I will have a future that will be better managed healthwise than the NOW because I'm learning NOW how to deal with the illness that has just been identified.

More importantly, nothing is instantaneous.  I have time.  We all do.  It's what I do with the time that is important.

No comments: