Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Limits - meh

So I felt good today.  Just some joint pain, I could deal with that.  Time to tackle things I've been putting off for a while.  Decluttering, moving furniture, going through my piling system of files, that type of things.  I started strong, got 85% of my tasks done, then realized as I bent over to remove the last bag of broken down stuff... my body WAS NOT HAPPY!

I had done way to much.

Well, crap.

I'm really beginning to get annoyed with this inconvenient disease.  I've always been a 'If I can think it I can do it' kind of person.  Now I have to adjust my circumstances.

I know.  That is the reality of this illness. I have to learn and stick to my limits.  Not allow anyone, including myself, to push me beyond them.

sigh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In the Chronic Fatigue world that is called the push/crash syndrome. I would have thought you would have know better after watching me do this so effectively over the last 12 years. Be kind to yourself.