Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Attitude! I've Got it!


Never let it be said that I don't have an attitude.  I grew up with the attitude that I wasn't sick or incapacitated unless there was blood gushing, temperatures busting triple digits with hallucinations, or body parts missing.

Just feeling a mind numbingly crappy with a miserable headache is a walk in the park.  Okay, a dark, scary, thug infested, keep your personal belongings hidden for your safety, without any type of lighting kind of park.

So, I act confident, move forward and carry on.  Swinging my scepter of attitude like a scythe in front of me to clear my path.

How's it working for me so far?  Swimmingly!  No body parts missing. No blood gushing. And, no triple digit hallucinating inducing fevers as of yet.

I seriously need a nap.

No comments: