Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm Sore Again

I'm having trouble figuring out what constitutes a flare in my Lupus experience.  My one constant exhibitor in this journey has been the over all achiness and fatigue. In the last few weeks, my hands, joints and muscles are back to letting me know the are not amused with their current predicament.

I can't even blame it on any New Year's resolution gone bad.

On top of that, I'm finding that at night I'm experiencing numbness on the side which I sleep. I know it could be from sleeping to long on one side. Here's the kicker. I'm a restless sleeper. I toss and turn all night long.  Even when I turn the numbness takes awhile to abate. I have to lay flat on my back, which is annoying as a side sleeper.

Next doctor's appointment is in three weeks.  I'm documenting.  I just don't know how to describe everything. How do determine what's important and what's not.

I'm worried about being a whiner.  I'm worried that I'll miss something important.

I'm worried.

No comments: