Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Desserts

Today started with a stress inducing phone call of the personal nature at work.  Not a way to start a packed day.  The person who started my day, was angry.  So angry that they had to spread their virally infectious nastiness and crap all over my morning.



Enter, stage left, a stress headache.  It's been waiting in the wings to take center stage for a couple of days now. But I've been successfully avoiding it, until this morning.

Stress has never been my friend. I do my best to avoid it.  Often times it would seem to an outside pair of eyes that I am in an avoidance pattern.  The reality is I pick and chose my battles.  Really.  There are things worth fighting about and things not worth my times.

The thing this morning? Not worth my time. But it certainly had an impact on me.

So, I'll work on being destressed and concentrate on my desserts - Chocolate straight up!

1 comment:

Messy Musings said...

Hummm... possible Christmas gift note to self - buy this totally stressed out (but truly wonderful) friend some Godiva!!